Mythics Cloud Computing
Mythics provides cloud solutions that enable customers to achieve the promise of cloud computing by delivering greater business agility, reducing risk, and lowering costs. Cloud Solutions by Mythics are designed to give customers choice and flexibility in how they deploy their cloud solution so that their cloud is uniquely aligned with their business requirements.
Why Cloud Computing?
Organizations are embracing the cloud for it’s potential business transformation impact. Beyond lowering upfront cost, the cloud promises to free up resources, so organizations can focus on innovation instead of running and maintaining systems.
Why Move to a Cloud Computing Model?
IT Cost Containment – Potential Reduction in Cost via a New Cost Model
- Better TCO (IT sprawl, multiple vendors, versions, skillsets, etc.)
- More Predictable Costs
- Preferred Cost Accounting (CAPEX vs. OPEX)
Cloud Model Mandates
- Legislative — “Cloud First”
- Program Specific – (Health Insurance Exchange HIX, Outsourcing)
- Strategic Business Decisions and Re-Alignment
Cloud Deployment Models
Transform Your Organization with Cloud Solutions by Mythics
Mythics leverages the most comprehensive, modern and secure portfolio of Oracle software, hardware, engineered systems and cloud products, along with a set of systems integration and consulting services developed by Mythics Cloud Architects, to deliver end-to-end cloud enterprise modernization solutions.
Deployment and Delivery Models:
- On-premise private cloud infrastructures
- Off-premise private cloud infrastructures deployed at either a customer data center or a Mythics secure host provider
- Hybrid private cloud infrastructures
- Mythics examines the customer’s strategic enterprise goals and designs a comprehensive roadmap to a cloud solution that aligns to those goals. The Mythics roadmap will address the planning, design, deployment, and management of the private or hybrid cloud platform.
Private Cloud Service Offerings
Cloud Readiness Assessment & Planning
- The Private Cloud Readiness Assessment and Planning Services by Mythics will assist customers in analyzing their current business and IT environments and will develop a cloud strategy that aligns with their business objectives.
- Inventory and analysis of current IT platforms
- Private cloud implementation roadmap
- Creation of a Reference Architecture for private cloud deployment
- ROI/TCO Cost Analysis and Business Plan development, including creation of cost recovery and chargeback models.
Cloud Builder Solutions and Implementation Services
- Full life cycle project implementation services for your private cloud including design, build, deploy, migrate and management
- Flexible private cloud implementation offering model for common private cloud architectures including:
- DBaaS (Database-as-a-Service) – transformation of existing Oracle database platform to a virtualized or multi-tenant private cloud
- IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) – transformation of hardware and software platforms to a private cloud model
- PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) – transformation of an IT functional area to a private cloud, examples include Business Intelligence & Analytics, Java/Web, ERP, etc.
- Available for a variety of Oracle solutions including Oracle Database, Oracle Middleware platforms, Oracle Business Intelligence and Analytics, and Oracle Applications.
Mythics Managed Services: Cloud
- Mythics Managed Services: Cloud is designed to lower IT costs while improving overall performance of the IT systems that are critical to business operations
- Transformation and Change Management oversight, including Mythics Cloud strategy, roadmap and full life-cycle implementation services
- 24x7x365 operation and management of your private cloud
- Flexible delivery and cost models customized to support private/hybrid clouds
Mythic Cloud Solutions Resources by Mythics
Contact the Cloud Computing Specailists at Mythics Today
To speak to a Mythics Cloud Computing Specialist or to find out more about any of the Mythics Cloud Computing Solutions - Contact Mythics Today.