Oracle Engineered Systems
Oracle Engineered Systems by Mythics
Extreme Performance. Fastest Deployment. Lowest Cost.
Oracle designs engineered systems that are pre-integrated to reduce the cost and complexity of IT infrastructure while increasing productivity and performance. Only Oracle can innovate and optimize at every layer of the stack to simplify data center operations, drive down costs, and accelerate business innovation.
- Oracle’s engineered systems are optimized to achieve enterprise performance levels that are unmatched in the industry.
- Faster time to production is achieved by implementing pre-engineered and pre-assembled hardware and software bundles.
- Single-vendor stack simplifies and reduces the costs associated with purchasing, deploying, and supporting IT environments.
Our Oracle Engineered Systems Portfolio:
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine: The Oracle Exadata Database Machine is the only database machine that provides extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) applications.
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud: Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud provides extreme performance for Java applications, Oracle applications, and all other enterprise applications. It’s the best foundation for consolidating on Cloud.
- SPARC SuperCluster T4-4: Oracle SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 is the first general-purpose engineered system that combines the computing power of the new SPARC T4 processor, the performance and scalability of Oracle Solaris 11, the optimized database performance of Oracle Exadata storage, and the accelerated middleware processing of the Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud.
- Oracle Database Appliance: The Oracle Database Appliance is an engineered system of software, servers, storage and networking that offers a simple, reliable, low-cost package for mid-range database workloads.
- Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine: Oracle Exalytics is the first engineered system featuring in-memory software and hardware and an optimized business intelligence platform with advanced visualization.
- Oracle Big Data Appliance: The Oracle Big Data Appliance is an engineered system optimized for acquiring, organizing and loading unstructured data into Oracle Database 11g.
- Sun ZFS Storage Appliance: Oracle's Sun ZFS Storage Appliances provide robust application and data storage for Oracle’s SPARC SuperCluster and Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and offer immediate benefits for customers using NAS for enterprise applications, virtualization, cloud, storage consolidation, and data protection.
Oracle Engineered Systems Resources by Mythics
Procurement and Financing
Mythics manages an efficient procurement process for our Commercial, Federal and State & Local government clients. Through our pre-competed and pre-negotiated procurement vehicles, Mythics offers competitive pricing and pre-approved terms and conditions.
Mythics provides financing options that are competitive and comprehensive so that you acquire the right Oracle solution to meet the IT challenges of your organization. Mythics will tailor your financing schedule in order to optimize your IT dollars and reduce the upfront costs, thereby accelerating the benefits of the Oracle product acquisition for your organization.
Oracle Sun Hardware and the Mythics AdvantageOracleExadata_withApps.jpg
Mythics and Oracle Engineered Systems Procurement
To speak to a Mythics Oracle Sun hardware product expert or to find out more about any Oracle Sun Storage and Tape product - Contact Mythics Today.