Extreme Performance. Extreme Scalability. Enterprise Ready. Lowest Cost.
The Oracle Exadata Database Machine brought to you by Mythics is the only database machine that provides extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) applications, making it the ideal platform for consolidating onto grids or private clouds. It is a complete package of servers, storage, networking, and software that is massively scalable, secure, and redundant. With Oracle Exadata Database Machine, customers can reduce IT costs through consolidation, manage more data on multiple compression tiers, improve performance of all applications, and make better business decisions in real time.
Built using industry-standard hardware from Sun, and intelligent database and storage software from Oracle, the Exadata Database Machine is a complete optimized package of software, servers, and storage. Simple and fast to implement, the Exadata Database Machine is ready to tackle your largest and most important database applications — and often run them 10x faster, or more.
Oracle Exadata Benefits
- Extreme performance for data warehouses: Exadata Smart Scan improves query performance by offloading intensive query processing and data mining scoring to scalable intelligent storage servers
- Extreme performance for OLTP applications: Exadata Smart Flash Cache transparently caches 'hot' data to fast solid-state storage, improving query response times and throughput
- Extreme performance for consolidated workloads: Exadata's massively parallel grid is ideally suited for consolidating data warehousing and OLTP applications, and Exadata quality-of-service resource management capabilities ensure fast response times for all users
Oracle Exadata Resources by Mythics
Mythics Technology Innovation Center (TIC) and Oracle Exadata
The Mythics Technology Innovation Center is an engineered systems lab and training center located in a state of the art facility in Chantilly, VA. The center was established to be the premier source of information for Public Sector and Commercial organizations researching the use of Oracle Engineered Systems and Appliances. For more information or to schedule an appointment visit http://www.mythics.com/TIC
Oracle Exadata Services and Solutions at the TIC
- Roadmap, Assessment and Business Justification Services
- Discovery and Solution Architecture Services
- Hardware Migration or Refresh Business Planning Services
- 11gR2 Upgrade Services to Ensure Applications are EXA-ready
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
- Exadata Performance Tuning
- Exadata Managed Services
- Engineered Systems Technology Days and Workshops
Mythics and Oracle Exadata Procurement
To speak to a Mythics Exadata product expert or to find out more about any Oracle hardware product - Contact Mythics Today.