Posted on July 15, 2016 by Jonathan Hult
Tags: Cloud, Mythics Consulting, Oracle, Consulting
Oracle Documents Cloud Service – New Features – 16.3.1
Oracle Documents Cloud Service (DOCS) was upgraded to 16.3.1 to include the following features:
Rich admin audit and analytics
- Tenant administrators can now obtain usage audit and analytics such as:
- Dashboard view of total users in the account, number of daily active users, total number of files uploaded, total number of conversations created, etc.
- Trends of daily active users over time, new conversations created over time, split of logins by device type, by country, etc.
- Usage patterns of files, for example, number of content item uploaded/day, number of links shared/user, number of conversations created/user, etc.
- Adoption trends based on active user and churn rate.
- All of the data can also be exported and downloaded in CSV format.
- Administrators can access this from the pull-down menu next to the email address displayed at the top right in the Web UI.
Enhanced Metadata Support
- Support of the Metadata APIs have been expanded so that any user can now create metadata (as opposed to only the Admin)
- Metadata is scoped to that user so multiple users can create metadata collections that share the same name.
- Users can share metadata collections allowing others to use their defined metadata.
- Search has been expanded to search through metadata values as well.
UX improvements in Mobile, Web and Desktop
- Easy navigation between Documents, Conversations and Sites allows users to switch between them seamlessly
- Sites Manager has gone through a significant UI enhancement to ensure consistency and ease of use for the end user.